- Inflatable SUP 12’6 long (381cm)
- For beginners and advanced up to 140 kg. Maximum load 330 kg (2 persons or 1 adult and many baggage)
- Effortless touring in a straight line
- Fast and great straight line tracking for touring
- Allround for lakes, rivers and coastal cruising
- Complete Set with double action pump, adjustable paddle and large backpack
- Safe Premium Double Layer Light with thick skin and stiff light core (woven dropstitch)
- 3 years warranty
- The carbon nose is guaranteed robust and is glued fixed over the already airtight PVC nose
- 12’6”x30”x6” (381x76x15cm); 7.9 kg. board weight; 340 liter board volume
At 30”(76cm) wide and 340 liter volume the board offers enough stability for beginners. Yet the displacement nose is especially appreciated by advanced paddlers understanding the difference compared to old-school noses that rise out of the water. The carbon nose creates no splash and no bow-wave, cutting smooth through the water. Together with a good pump and wheely backpack you are ready to go!
Of course the magic of this board is the nose which cuts through the water and does not create a bow-wave or a splash at all. Advanced paddlers also understand that after each stroke this board falls back on it’s piercing nose which is much less resistance then without such a nose. You don’t need a hardboard, you need a hard-nose. The Premium Double Layer Light construction – woven dropstitch – makes the board super light, stiff and robust.